I would like to know the reason why this is done in order to play the video, spread the video to the entire screen width, and display the text according to scrolling.
I want to make the site move like this.
Answer # 1
The one used on the reference page is like React
But React for animation processing
You ’re not directly involved
From the point of view of how it works, I think I mainly use css transitions.
If so, how to display the element details in the browser
You should be able to see most of what makes that expression possible
The rest is hint
For the time being, to process the element according to scrolling
I will do it in the scroll event of window
Coordinate information is better than using the value of this event
It is smoother to use getBoundingClientRect for each element
Also, the animation is css transition animation rather than writing with js.
If you do it in the direction of processing, it will be easier to respond responsively and it will be easier to handle.
You can use interesting easing with jQuery animation,
Code related to visual expression is scattered in css and js and management becomes troublesome
Animation with React is pretty tough if you're not used to React
What is shared through the components and what is different from mount to mount
How far are the DOM objects the same?
It's hard to animate with React if you don't know that.
Especially when doing with React, animation
Let's focus on css transition animation
- php - laravel detailed screen screen creation foreach statement plural form undefined error
- i'm using phplaravel and the screen gives an error
- it will not be reflected unless you update the screen with ajax of php and jquery
- i want to send a request to an app with a login screen using phpstorm's http client
- php - i want to customize the wordpress posting screen
- php - i created a login screen but i don't understand why it isn't working
- php - image i want to specify the screen after sending an email for resetting the password reset function in laravel 7 series
- php - the posting screen can be displayed without going through the login screen
- jquery - when the background is made into a video and the page changes, the screen becomes green for a moment
- php - i want to open the edit screen (linked to the id of the wording) with the "edit" button on the top page
- php - i want to save the characters edited on the edit screen in the database
- php - i want to create a video posting function
- white screen while building management screen function with cakephp4
- php - how to put an original item like "excerpt" on the custom post screen of wordpress?
- php - there is a margin on the right side of the screen
- php - i want to display a screen like loading during the waiting time during transmission
- php - video data stored in the database can be played on a pc but not on an iphone
- php - laravel detail screen creation