The copy source and copy destination have the same number of columns.
In the example of the image, the desired result has the numerical values of 1, 3 and 9 in the 2, 3 and 4 rows of the copy source B column.
Post to rows 2, 3 and 4 of column B of the copy destination, and if there is already a numerical value in the copy destination, post from the next row at the end.
I want to
I plan to repeat the same operation from column B to column AL, and when I try it in column B,
It is a state where the data is rotated in cell B2 without posting 1, 3 and 9, and only the final 9 is posted.
I would like to ask you to teach me how to resolve this situation and achieve the desired result.
We are adding images.
I want to add the original data to the end of the previous data with the click of a button.
Always I am indebted.
Now, I tried to write the posting syntax from the current work book to another book as follows. It does post, but the behavior is strange, it always reflects all the data in cell B2 and moves steadily, and then the last line is lined up in a row. I finally managed to make a transcription syntax, but I couldn't go any further by self-help, and I would really appreciate it if you could teach me. Thank you.
Sub button 89_Click () Dim i As Long Dim x As Long Dim wb As Workbook Set wb = Workbooks.Open (ThisWorkbook.Path&"\ Roulette data.xlsx") For i = 2 To ThisWorkbook.Worksheets ("rotation speed"). Cells (Rows.Count, maxcolumn) .End (xlUp) .Row For x = 1 To Workbooks ("roulette data"). Worksheets ("data rotation speed"). Cells (Rows.Count, _ Maxcolumn) .End (xlUp) .Row ThisWorkbook.Worksheets ("rotation speed"). Range ("B"&i) .Copy_ Workbooks ("roulette data"). Worksheets ("data rotation speed"). Range ("B"&x) .Offset (1) Next Next End Sub
Answer # 1
I'm sorry to make a noise, but when I modified the code as follows, I got the desired result. It seems that this is all, but from the last line down, it was possible in this way. .. I was worried because I thought it would be more difficult, but ... However, after all it becomes heavy, isn't it? Dim i As Long Dim n As Long Dim wb As Workbook Set wb = Workbooks.Open (ThisWorkbook.Path&"\ Roulette data.xlsx") For maxcolumn = 2 To 39 For i = 2 To ThisWorkbook.Worksheets ("rotation speed"). Cells (Rows.Count, Maxcolumn) .End (xlUp) .Row N = Workbooks ("roulette data"). Worksheets ("data rotation speed"). Cells (Rows.Count, Maxcolumn) .End (xlUp) .Row + 1 ThisWorkbook.Worksheets ("rotation speed"). Cells (i, maxcolumn) .Copy Workbooks ("roulette" Data "). Worksheets ("data rotation speed "). Cells (n, max column) Next Next End Sub code
- vba - only post unposted data from one excel book to another book
- (vba) when posting excel data to ie, a row different from the expected row is posted
- vba - i want to generate another instance of excel and copy the sheet
- [excel] vba that automatically sets the posting destination to the next line when automatically posting with a macro
- vba - how to add a row to a sheet in another workbook
- i want to copy a specific sheet to another file with vba
- about excel vba csv output
- countermeasures for vba excel csv data changing arbitrarily
- about the character decoration in the user form of excel vba
- how to rename excel tabs using vba
- i want to find the date in the combo box with the find method using excel vba
- vba - vlookup in excel macro
- vba - when creating an excel drop-down list, i want to use the definition of the name in another book as a list
- vba - if you can't join under one condition, want to join under another condition
- vba - about excel functions
- intersect with excel vba
- how to fix "result of excel merged cell width calculation by vba"
- cannot open/close excel file with vba
- with excel vba, the character in the cell is divided and displayed by line break
- excel : How to use user form several times?
- i want to make the inside of the excel vba text box transparent
- vba - i don't know where the syntax error is in the advanced filter in the excel macro
- please tell me how to use the excel vba split function macro well
- how to make macro work properly with the folder path set in the vba cell
- i want to create a pull-down list from the table on another vba sheet
- vba - i want to search for the character string entered in the user form and paste the cell
- image file size increase prevention vba
- i want to group powerpo shapes from excel vba
- vba - excel the order of moving the right cursor changes when merging cells