I'm trying to deploy it for the first time after creating an app with Vue.js.
The function of Vue.js is to display by API communication with the backend.
User authentication is Firebase auth.
I'm using AWS on the backend, so I looked at how to deploy on AWS.
Then, it seems that there are quite a lot of patterns using AWS S3 "static website hosting service" in search.
I thought that "static website hosting service" was a bonus feature of S3, but is this the mainstream rather than creating a web server with EC2?
Also, if it is mainstream, is there any reason? (Is it a charge?)
Also, with the configuration described above
Currently, is there a good service other than AWS EC2 and S3 for deploying with Vue.js?
Answer # 1
I thought that "static website hosting service" was a bonus feature of S3.
Even if it is a bonus, it is necessary and sufficient to simply publish the static file, and management is overwhelmingly easy because you do not have to run the server yourself.
- amazon ec2 - about deploying ec2 reserved instances
- amazon ec2 - when i try to support ssl with ec2 + cloudfront configuration, i am redirected to the origin
- amazon ec2 - rails app created on docker cannot be pushed to github
- amazon ec2 - cannot upload files to ec2 (permission denied)
- amazon ec2 - i want to complete the installation of laravel that stopped halfway except by changing the instance type of ec2
- amazon ec2 - i want to start express with aws ec2
- amazon ec2 - aws cloudwatch agent cannot be installed
- amazon ec2 - about microsoft azure api subscription key error 401 access denied due to invalid subscription key
- about compiling vuejs files when deploying
- amazon ec2 - i want to move files to rds
- amazon ec2 - i want to install postgresql in ec2
- amazon ec2 - [aws] about session sharing across multiple servers [spring]
- amazon ec2 - ssh-keygen on aws ec2 results in not found
- vuejs - i want to fly even when id is not specified in the url of the id specified in vue router
- amazon ec2 - how to send an email from the wordpress inquiry form set up on aws
- amazon ec2 - ec2 and rds instance types in the portfolio
- amazon ec2 - [rails6] js is not loaded in production environment
- amazon ec2 - ec2 stops without permission
- aws - adding the access-control-allow-origin header does not resolve the cors error
- amazon ec2 - i want to upload a directory containing html etc to ec2 and display it
- i want to eliminate the error when connecting to mysql on ec2 from sequel pro
- amazon ec2 - flask application cannot be deployed with elastic beanstalk
- amazon ec2 - i want to build a site with a domain service that does not have an alias function such as ec2 + rds + cloudfront +
- i don't understand the need for a web server such as nginx when deploying ruby on rails applications on ec2
- amazon ec2 - about ebs charges
- amazon ec2 - i can't install nodejs on my ec2 instance