Always I am indebted.
Immediately, I would like to ask you to teach me one point.
Is it possible to use the streaming API in VB.net?
I was able to find a way to get the response from the server, such as httpclient, on the Web.
I couldn't find a way to use the streaming API.
If i look at the information at the following URL,
It looks like I need an HTTP client that can return a data response,
Is there such a library on VB.net?
The content is not concrete and I am very sorry, but
If i have any information on how to implement the streaming API, we would appreciate it if you could let us know.
Answer # 1
Since the C # article has come out, I think it can be done by sandwiching the VB.NET converter and porting it. It seems that development of VB.NET itself will stop, so it may be better to move to C # unless there is a particular reason.
Creating a Twitter app in C # 3rd Streaming
- html - how to use nth-of-type
- how to use django django-taggit
- i don't know how to use i in python for statement
- html - how to use pseudo-element :: after
- i'm not sure how to use the php operator
- python - how to use gradcam of keras-explain
- How to install and use Linux/Ubuntu Git
- how to use elsif with ruby
- how to use vue-introjs with nuxtjs
- go - how to use envconfig
- python - i don't know how to use or
- java - i don't know how to use sqlite database
- python - how to use split ()
- how to use php and function
- how to use open source libraries in c ++
- php - i'm not sure how to use the explode function
- how to use c # classes
- i don't know how to use in html