HereI would like to install the library of.
Get turbo-jpeg and ffmpeg (dev) according to the README,
setup.pyI am rewriting the path of to suit my environment.
python -m pip install -e ..When you execute, a large number of errors are output as shown below.
The error statement is because I was caught in the character limitHereI am uploading to.
(15:10 postscript) It is the result of installing MinGW and trying it.Here
(11/21 postscript) This is the result of installing turbo-jpeg (VC64) and changing to the VisualStudio C ++ compiler.Here
Be in trouble
The same error is output no matter how many times I work with a new environment.
Running Anaconda Prompt with administrator privileges gave the same result.
There was also a notation of the C ++? Compiler in Visual Studio 2017, so I tried reinstalling it, but the result did not change.
I'm almost new to python.
If anyone can understand the cause, I would appreciate it if you could teach me.
How to install turbo-jpeg (additional note)
-Create a work folder directly under the C drive to match the folder structure of setup.py just in case.
libjpeg-turbo-2.0.6-gcc.exeLaunch and install in C: \ work \
C: \ work \ libjpeg-turbo-gccBecause it became a configuration
tj_dir = "C: \\ work \\ libjpeg-turbo-gcc"Fixed to
OS: Windows10 Pro (1909)
python: ver.3.8 (miniconda3 virtual environment)
Answer # 1
I will answer as far as I can understand.
Ignore the unknown option'-std = c ++ 11'.
The above warning does not seem to be a problem.
Visual Studio's C ++ 11 support is turned on by default, so it doesn't seem to make sense to specify it.
If you use GCC other than Visual Studio, there may be other solutions.
- python - i want to add a line number to the data frame
- python - does the number of arguments match?
- python - how to accept number input even if keypressevent is defined for qlineedit in pyside
- python - twitteroauth doesn't fix simple errors
- python - valueerror: field'id' expected a number but got'suzukitadashi'
- i have a question about runtime errors and exception handling in python
- where is the minor version number of python that starts by default specified?
- python - about errors when using the camera module of raspberry pie
- python - when you want to judge by the number of characters from the back with a regular expression
- python - how to get the number of searches for a specific word within the period
- python - sumy by specifying the maximum number of characters with sumy
- how to write when posting a large number of text files with go
- i want to set the maximum value of the slider in python to the number entered in the text box
- python - about errors in deep learning
- python - about errors in google colaboratory
- python i want to save a large amount of data at high speed
- python 3x - i want to output the name corresponding to the number entered in the excel file
- python - i want to divide a binary number into two, store it in a list, and represent it in a different decimal number
- i want to invert the number 12345 in python like 54321 and display it
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory