I created an app with Ruby on Rails 6
Creating an ec2 instance
Connect to elastic ip
Opened the port
I want to achieve
I want to log in to ec2
Applicable source code
Terminal mv: rename Downloads/＊＊＊＊＊＊＊＊＊＊＊. Pem to .ssh /: No such file or directory
What I tried (hypothesis)
Terminal ************************** MacBook-Pro Dr_nishi% mkdir ~/.ssh mkdir: /Users/************/.ssh: File exists ＊＊＊＊＊＊＊＊＊＊＊＊＊＊＊＊＊＊＊＊＊ MacBook-Pro Dr_nishi% mv Downloads/＊＊＊＊＊＊＊＊＊. Pem .ssh /
Search for "I can't log in to EC2"
I referred to the link below
I made a change from sqlite3 to my sql in my local environment.
It has been confirmed to work in the local environment after the change.
Before the change, I was able to log in to ec2.
I'm a beginner and I'm sorry I didn't have enough words, but I asked a question if you could teach me.
Answer # 1
When I moved to my home directory, the above command passed!
Thank you for your reply! !!
- aws - i can't connect aws els (load balancer) well
- aws - i can't receive sms on aws sns
- aws - can't put string in aws cloudwatch
- aws - i can't log in to aws ecr
- aws - can't push to ecr with codebuild
- aws - i can't access a site with my own domain on aws
- aws - i can't set up amazon ses reception
- aws - i can't see the file names in my aws s3 bucket
- aws - is there a security advantage when backing up with a cloud server?
- aws - i want to use api with aws certificate manager private certificate authority
- aws - [aws] it is unknown which function is incurring charges
- aws - launch of wordpress site by aws
- aws - rails tutorial chapter 2 221 scaffold
- aws - styling is not applied to the login screen implemented by amplify
- aws - cannot access with the dns name of the aws load balancer
- aws - i am asked for a passphrase for key even though i do not remember it
- aws - [aws] deployment error
- aws - aws cloud9 workspace does not launch
- aws - trouble with cloudtrail and cloudwatch integration on aws
- ruby - the last db setting doesn't work when deploying rails app on aws
- nginx can no longer be restarted
- ruby - can't find the cause of we're sorry, but something went wrong in rails production environment
- ruby - unable to resolve bundler: failed to load command: unicorn_rails on unicorn
- aws - i want to execute rails s or rails g model ~
- aws - activemodel::unknownattributeerror (unknown attribute'password' for user)
- aws - i want to deploy the rails app in production using aws and unicorn
- mysql - i want to be able to open an app with an elastic address
- sql server - [aws] i want to start unicorn on an ec2 server
- ruby - causes of mysql error when starting unicorn on ec2