Create an app with Ruby on Rails 6
Creating an ec2 instance
Connect to elastic ip
I want to achieve
I want to authenticate my ssh key and log in to ec2
Applicable source code
Terminal Host key verification failed.
What I tried (hypothesis)
Terminal ＊＊＊＊＊＊＊＊＊＊ @ ＊＊＊＊＊＊＊＊＊＊ NoMacBook-Pro ~% cd .ssh / ＊＊＊＊＊＊＊＊＊＊ @ ＊＊＊＊＊＊＊＊＊＊ NoMacBook-Pro .ssh% ssh -i nishiapp.pem e[email protected] The authenticity of host '126.96.36.199 (188.8.131.52)' can't be established. ECDSA key fingerprint is SHA256: 8eV5z9fbfN/edLyU5168YMt86B2fciDr6o75iDQXxFs. Are you sure I want to continue connecting (yes/no/[fingerprint])? Host key verification failed.
It seems that the previous key was reflected when the instance was recreated several times.
What I tried
host key verification failed.
I searched for.
I referred to the link below.
I'm a beginner and I'm sorry for the lack of words, but I asked a question if you could teach me.
Answer # 1
Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no/[fingerprint])?
I typed yes and it passed!
- aws - ssh login fails with aws
- aws - how to implement aws cognito authentication without an sdk
- aws - about aws login
- aws - i can't access the eks sample guestbook
- aws - about errors in aws waf
- aws - i have a question about aws lambda
- aws - [aws ses] i want to know why e-mail cannot be sent to the docomo e-mail address
- aws - aws has charged me what should i do?
- aws - i don't understand the relationship between subnets and vpcs (how to read ip addresses)
- aws - the alias record in aws-sdk cannot be set
- aws - prevention of simultaneous startup of cron on amzon linux
- aws - should i change session management from default cookie to redis when using laravel 6x for redundancy with elb?
- aws - aws ec2 shellscript
- aws - how to adapt the same domain to hp and email servers on aws
- aws - when the aws ap server and the wed server are separated, how does the ap server receive requests from the wed server?
- aws - changes are not reflected on aws
- aws - how to pass class instance to next page in reactjs
- aws - file relationships with the aws local environment
- aws - what happens to nat gateway when there are multiple public subnets?
- ruby - the last db setting doesn't work when deploying rails app on aws
- nginx can no longer be restarted
- ruby - can't find the cause of we're sorry, but something went wrong in rails production environment
- ruby - unable to resolve bundler: failed to load command: unicorn_rails on unicorn
- aws - i want to execute rails s or rails g model ~
- aws - activemodel::unknownattributeerror (unknown attribute'password' for user)
- aws - i want to deploy the rails app in production using aws and unicorn
- mysql - i want to be able to open an app with an elastic address
- sql server - [aws] i want to start unicorn on an ec2 server
- ruby - causes of mysql error when starting unicorn on ec2