On Windows 10
Previously, I was able to move to the application under the vagrant folder while connected to vagrant with TeraTerm.
You can't move that folder right now.
If i know the cause, please let me know.
-bash: cd: application name: No such file or directory
Where the application is
Until now, you could move to work, move to the application with each application name from there, and start the server.
Answer # 1
I solved it by referring to the following site.
Thank you to those who responded.
Answer # 2
If you click where the folder hierarchy of Explorer is displayed,
C: \ Users \ myusername \ OneDrive \ Desktop \ test \ xxx
It will be something like that. Because OneDrive is coming in before you know it
You should check the path.
To start the command prompt in the folder, in the above folder hierarchy of Explorer,
If you hit it and press enter, it will start, so bean knowledge.
- ruby on rails - error when vagrant up
- import - graph display with python
- centos - how to handle vagrant up errors (unexpected tidentifier)
- only mysql is not installed on centos6 by /runsh
- mysqli -
- php current date cannot be retrieved correctly
- centos - i'm at a loss because i can't enter vagrant
- when i try to install and start ubuntu with virtualbox and vagrant, an error seems to come out, and after that, even if i try to
- virtualbox - permission denied (publickey,gssapi-keyex,gssapi-with-mic) is displayed when sshing from another pc on the same lan