I'm trying to co-develop using SourceTree.
When I try to clone another person's project and push the changes, I'm prompted to log in to Github, and it's played no matter how many times I enter the password while looking at Google's password memory feature.
I suspect that I have not authenticated with SourceTree, and when I try to add an account from the SourceTree options, the password is also not authenticated.
I've tried it many times, so I don't think it's a typo.
Error text displayed when pushing
git -c diff.mnemonicprefix = false -c core.quotepath = false --no-optional-locks push -v --tags --set-upstream origin "branch name": "branch name"
Logon failed, use ctrl + c to cancel basic credential prompt.
It ended with an error. See above for the details of the error.
Reinstalling SourceTreeSupplementary information (FW/tool version, etc.)
I'm using the Windows version.
Answer # 1
Solved from Koichi Sugiyama's comment.
When I authenticated my GitHub account with OAuth on the optional authentication tab, it worked normally.
- java - i got an error when trying to execute a class that overloaded the constructor
- reactjs - error when trying to use hooks in reducer with react
- c# - i got an error when trying to fade out in unity
- error occurred while trying to register data (add column) from python to salesforce
- java - i get an error when trying to get information from the zip url that actually exists (multiple text files in zip)
- amazon ec2 - error when trying to launch ec2 from ami
- i get an error trying to connect to the root of mysql
- php - trying to get property'id' of non-object error (in laravel)
- error when trying to register with ruby
- laravel - how can i resolve the error trying to get property'all' of non-object?
- ruby - i get an error when trying to save an image using s3 on aws
- python - syntax error when trying to read a file with read_excel
- postgresql - i got a command error when trying to connect to db with nodejs (express)
- an error (load error) occurs when trying to use mecab with ruby
- ruby - [rails] error when trying to create order model from product_controller
- linux - 404 error when trying to read json symbolic file with $getjson
- syntax error when trying to use php function with laravel brade
- i get an invalid session id error when trying to access a website with agouti
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory