When I do vagrant up, I get the following error.
Even if I looked for a solution to this error, there was only a procedure to install a plugin called "vagrant-vbguest", and I tried it, but sometimes it started up and sometimes it didn't.
Also, even if it starts up, I cannot move to the application directory from TeraTerm.
Please tell me how to arrange the lines!
What I tried
Vagrant was unable to mount VirtualBox shared folders. This is usually Because the filesystem "vboxsf" is not available. This filesystem is made available via the VirtualBox Guest Additions and kernel module. Please verify that these guest additions are properly installed in the guest. This is not a bug in Vagrant and is usually caused by a faulty Vagrant box. For context, the command attempted was: mount -t vboxsf -o uid = 1000, gid = 1000 home_vagrant_work/home/vagrant/work The error output from the command was: mount: unknown filesystem type'vboxsf' C: \ Users \ ghost \ Desktop \ work \ vagrant>vagrant plugin install vagrant-vbguest
run vagrant plugin install vagrant-vbguestSupplement
Every time I vagrant up, I get the above error.
Answer # 1
I solved it by referring to the following site.
- error in building environment of ruby on rails
- ruby on rails - i want to resolve rails name error
- ruby on rails 6 - i want to solve the error that occurred while implementing the product listing function
- ruby - an error occurs when building a rails 6 environment with docker
- ruby on rails - when i run rails, i get an error related to webpacker
- ruby on rails - unknown action error when trying to post a comment
- ruby on rails - i don't understand the content of the error
- ruby on rails - no data when using v-if
- ruby on rails - syntax error cannot be resolved
- ruby on rails 6 - [error] uninitialized constant user (call'userconnection' to establish a connection) :: image
- ruby on rails 6 - when i press new user registration, i get an error of no route matches [get] "/ users"
- ruby on rails - i get an error without being created
- ruby on rails - rails routing error
- ruby on rails - nomethoderror in itemscontroller # new error
- ruby on rails - rspec validation error
- ruby on rails 6 - error resolution for no route matches [delete]
- ruby on rails 5 - i want to get an error message when i enter the user id in full-width in url
- solution for ruby on rails routes error
- ruby on rails - i get a template is missing error in render
- ruby - i can't bundle install
- ruby on rails - rename rails directory (folder name)
- vagrant - about directory movement with teraterm
- ruby on rails - error in $bundle exec puma
- windows - virtualbox cannot be used in window10
- php - the built-in server does not start properly
- ruby - (rails) i want to eliminate the error "errno :: eacces in ~" and "permission denied @ rb_sysopen ~"
- code for installing ruby