I am developing 3D games in unity using the visual stadio 2019 community.
For some reason, when I changed the code recently, the scene set in Scenes in Build disappeared.
Therefore, every time you run the game, you have to re-register all the scenes.
The version of Unity is 2019.4.7f1.
Ambiguous, but in memory, after copying objects between scenes
I don't feel like this is happening, but the cause is unknown.
Is there a way to fix it?
If i open the Build Settings window when you change the code
The size of the Build Settings window has changed a little, and in English at the bottom right
cannot build player while editor is importing assets or compilling scripts
Is displayed, and Scenes in Build is emptied almost at the same time.
I restarted the editor (Visual stadio) and unity several times.
Also, save the unity project with a different name and load it as another project.
I tried, but it didn't work.
After that, I tried to open a completely different project and change the code,
The scene never disappeared here.
There are no fatal compilation errors, and the game can be executed.
Is it possible for this to happen in the first place?
I couldn't think of anything else to try, so I asked.
Answer # 1
Why not wait a bit like the equivalent question or the answer to equivalent question 1 or reimport the asset?
- webgl build in unity makes no sound
- i want to build a unity il2cp file
- unity build error android cannot be built
- i want to build unity games on android
- android - unable to build with unity
- unable to build and run for ios in unity
- unity android sdk should be included, but build error
- c# - [unity] why build slows down
- unity build fails
- android build error with unity
- i'm not sure about an error when running unity build
- macos (osx) - i can't build unity
- i want to open the webgl build of unity with firefox or safari
- unity: script cannot be added
- i can't build successfully with unity
- unity webgl build error
- unable to open project settings in unity
- unity project settings are not applied in the unity editor
- [unity] i want to build on the android platform
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory