I want to calculate the winning percentage for each ID from the data
** Please write your question in detail here.
filepath = "test2.sqlite"
conn = sqlite3.connect (filepath)
cur = conn.cursor ()
cur.execute ("DROP TABLE IF EXISTS items")
cur.execute ("" "CREATE TABLE items ("" "
id PRIMARY KEY,
) "" ")
cur = conn.cursor ()
data = [(1,2020-06-19 12:00,1,1),
Win rate when 1 wins and 0 loses in Result
I want to calculate using SQL for each ID.
SQL + python
Answer # 1
select id , sum (case when result = 1 then 1 else 0 end)/count (*) from items group by id
No commentary needed, right?
- python - how do you calculate the percentage from the data frame?
- python: calculate the maximum partial sum of lists
- i want to calculate the correlation coefficient and coefficient of determination of a nonlinear regression curve in python
- how to calculate (examine the range) what is extracted from the text in python
- python 3x - i want to calculate a physical phenomenon
- how to calculate datetime in python ~ datetime error ~
- i want to calculate the date interval in python
- python - i want to calculate all the elements in the list and rotate them
- python - how to read the f distribution table (percentage point)
- calculate with significant figures in python
- [python] i want to calculate a matrix for each area and reduce its size
- [python] i want to calculate matrices of different sizes using iteration
- [python] i want to calculate a matrix with a strange law
- [python] i want to calculate an excel matrix with a for statement
- python - i want to calculate matrix calculation with numpy for statement with numpydot
- python : POSTGRESQL queries caching
- python : QStyLeDiteMDelegate problem with the preservation of entered data
- python : Creating an aggregator site
- python : QSQLTableModel Vertical title
- python : How to output the result of the query from the database, in the Django pattern
- python : problem with issuing role
- python : How to Remove Quotes When Querying An SQL Database
- python : How to parse the values from RESULT [i]
- python : How can I connect the already available table (.sql) to the file in Pyhton and how to access it
- python : How to change the entry in the database using Django ORM in one request