I am creating a WEB application using Django3, python3.6, anaconda, postgresql with winows10.
As a rental server that can use python3 series, postgresql at a low price to publish the application
I'm thinking of using a core server, but I don't really understand the server.
You may ask a strange question, but
① Is it necessary to rebuild the pythonn environment on the rental server?
② Copy the Django related files and anaconda virtual environment folder on your PC
Can I paste it on a rental server?
③ If i use anaconda, do you install it on the rental server?
④ Since the os of the rental server is like linux, is there a place to rewrite the django file?
The setting of osgeo4w64 for windows is written in setting.py.
⑤ What is DB 10 (CORE-MINI plan)? , Number of tables?
⑥ After all, the error may not be resolved and the application may not be displayed?
I have asked many questions, but I would appreciate it if you could teach me.
Answer # 1
I tried a free 30-day trial for the time being, but I couldn't install software such as psycopg2 or GDAL, so I'll use another method.
By the way, there was a file manager.
- how to publish an app made with django
- django - i want to make a screen, but i don't know how to implement it
- website - i want to publish on hp with dreamweaver, but i can not do it well
- i want to make an xcode calculator app
- i want to implement a django form
- xcode - ios app: want to reduce audio size
- nextjs - i want to wrap _app
- [django] i want to know how to pass the user name to html in the class-based view
- objective-c - i want to make an ios app that can wake up other people
- i want to get the value from a url with django
- python - [django] i want to create a page for each user
- mysql - i want to be able to open an app with an elastic address
- python - django app configuration
- android app i want to change the app icon
- vbnet - i want to make the app always open
- django - i want to output json to html
- java - i want to port a program made in c to android
- the unity webgl game screen is not displayed at the link destination of the server launched with #web server for chrome
- how does it work on a nodejs server?
- mysql - i'm having trouble starting mamp
- ruby on rails - rails can't connect to localhost
- web server - i can't connect to the server inside the docker container
- linux - about communication construction environment of ios application
- xserver ftp connection not possible
- how to change php memory while phpini cannot be changed (apache server)
- python - what if i can't connect with connect timeout?