When trying to install Android Studio 4.1
I get an error like this.
The same thing happens if you try to install from scratch as instructed.
Why? Also, please tell me how to deal with it.
Previously, a mysterious phenomenon that Settings could not be opened occurred in Android Studio, and when I reinstalled it, it became like this.
OS: Windows 10 Home
Answer # 1
After deleting all Android Studio related folders and files, it was done.
- when i try to run the app in android studio, it crashes immediately after launch
- android studio - after uploading androidstudio, [design/text] switch tab disappeared
- How to deal with flutter after android studio 361 upgrade
- android studio - i would like to know the reason why cannot be converted appears in jsonobject (string) and how to deal with it
- android studio - i want to integrate firebase with flutter
- Android Studio implementation changes the support library to Androidx
- Android Studio implements Jiugongge function
- php - after installing welcart on the existing site, i want to fix the title of the list page as "blog" to "onlin
- unity - i can't proceed after installing unithub
- creating android studio abb file fails
- android studio - implementation of unaryplus ()
- android studio - [kotlin app development] i want to make the specifications so that the number of buttons increases each time th
- [kotlin] [android studio] i don't know how to use realm in suspend function
- java - if you want to do a little execution in android studio
- android studio - you cannot substitute the one selected by spinner
- how to search for a place name using android studio google map
- Android studio disable AndroidX mode
- Android studio remove version control tutorial