When you select the entire range with Ctrl + A in Pycharm
Will look like this
This cursor part looks strange.
It will look like this even if you drag the mouse.
I can get rid of it by typing some letters,
This doesn't happen with Android Studio or Intellij IDEA.
This is what I want to do, "do not change when you choose."
As you can see, unlike the picture above, the cursor part is not "strange" as usual.
Also, it cannot be selected with SHIFT + arrow keys.
I want to return to the normal state as shown in this picture and select it with SHIFT + arrow keys.
The vocabulary is exploding and I think it's difficult to understand, but I would appreciate it if you could tell me.[Addition ①]
I'm using Windows 10 Home.[Addition ②]
I found out that it was caused by the influence of the plug-in.
Answer # 1
I checked all the plugins from one end, and one plugin was doing something wrong, and this happened.
- i have a question about basic python problems
- python - about the optimum angle of rotation matrix
- python - about "" "of" "" select === = "" "
- python, about the fire spread step of forest fire simulation
- python - about hamiltonian neural networks
- python - about write loop to csv
- about python argument and data definition
- python 3x - about downloading anaconda
- python - about downloading youtube videos by youtube-dl
- python 3x - please teach about the exchange of information with qthead
- about processing to exclude the character string group specified from list in python
- python - what i don't understand about yolo9000 (v2)
- about batch change of file name using python
- about the python speedtest code
- about the implementation of combinations in python
- please tell me about the role of python tag = "mychr"
- python - about x-axis adjustment in matplotlib
- about image output of python
- about the operation of python's speedtest module (library)
- python : Telegram Bot Function Send_Document
- python : PycharmPro Installation Error
- python : Pycharm does not see OpenCV methods
- python : It is impossible to proize Pywin32 (Win32GUI, Win32API) in the Pycharm project
- Error in Python Indexerror: List Index Out of Range
- python : How to choose an interpreter from the Conda virtual environment?
- python : CMD does not open in pycharm
- Python Pyqt5 gives warning