require ("turbolinks"). start () require ("@ rails/activestorage"). start () require ("channels") window. $= window.jQuery = require ('jquery'); require ('packs/raty') // = require jquery // = require jquery_ujs // = require_tree. Code
What I tried
Please describe here what you have tried for the problem.
Is it a problem with the aseet file? I will also post a photo for the time being. !!Ming] (248fef5e1262f7b4b6059ef5e973bd25.png)
please tell me.
Please provide more detailed information here. >Quoted text
Answer # 1
I erased the red letters
Answer # 2
It is used for.
- ruby - sprockets :: rails :: helper :: assetnotfound in posts # index i want to display the images saved in my computer
- ruby on rails - [rails] i want to use each statement in a helper method
- ruby on rails - [rails] i want to make it a helper method
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory