I want to create a program that blinks the LED connected to the raspberry pi with a python program.
Execution content: The LED is repeatedly turned on and off at 0.5 second intervals.
Corresponding source code
Traceback (most recent call last): File "/home/pi/1121sampele1.py", line 9, in<module> GPIO.setup (LedGpio, GPIO.out) AttributeError: module'RPi.GPIO' has no attribute'out'
What I tried
import RPi.GPIO as GPIO import time LedGpio = 18 WaitTime = 0.5 GPIO.setwarnings (False) GPIO.setmode (GPIO.BCM) GPIO.setup (LedGpio, GPIO.out) for i in range (20): GPIO.output (LedGpio, True) time.sleep (WaitTime) GPIO.output (LedGpio, False) time.sleep (WaitTime) GPIO.cleanup ()
GPIO was installed on LXTerminal,
I didn't know what caused the error, so I consulted.
The error screen is as shown in the attached photo.Information (FW/tool version, etc.)
Please provide more detailed information here.
Answer # 1
In capital letters?
- python - i don't know how to deal with the error
- how to deal with pcs that some jquery does not display
- python - sklearn, svm error
- python - error in image binarization using cv2adaptivethreshold function
- python - in raspberry pi, the error occurs only in the case of the automatic start program using systemd
- python - how to use numpyinterp
- python - categorical_crossentoropy error does not resolve
- python - how to sort a 3d array
- readcsv error in python
- python - i want to know how to keep outputting to csv
- python - i want to display an image with pysimplegui, but an error occurs
- indent error doesn't go away, python
- python - how to keep getting csv data in a loop
- python - error when scraping with selenium and firefox
- [python] graphviz output format error
- python - i get an error when connecting to a voice channel with discordpy
- python 3x - best estimator: i get an error with no syntax, so please tell me what to do
- linux - how to deal with ddos attacks
- how to use python 2d array
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory