I want to give the code to GitHub, but it doesn't work.
I want to reflect the code written on eclipse on GitHub, but the repository can be created and the contents are empty.
I heard that you need to push on the directory that was doing this GIT, but I'm not sure.
How can I hit the terminal to get it on GitHub?
Since it is a beginner, I would appreciate it if you could tell me that if you enter it in this way, it will improve.
Location of eclipse: Applications/Eclipse_4.6.3.app/Contents/workspace/tasklist
Using Macbook Air
Answer # 1
Study the basics of git again.
I don't think you can understand the flow of stage, commit, and push. Find out what each operation means.
- i want to shorten the python code
- github - i want to install the git library with pip install
- html - i want to code the images posted on the site
- ios - i want to fix the code of the bpm count app
- python - i want to fold the code in jupyterlab
- i want to store js variables in php in the same file
- python - i want to use the time module in pygame
- i want to change the size of the form by the size of the control in wpf of c#
- programming language - i want to know the language used
- php - i want to link the date on the calendar
- [vba] i want to sort the specified range
- html - i want to fill the gap under the copyright
- android - i want to turn on the led with a smartphone application
- code review - what is the need for none?
- python - i want to get only the latest data with nosql
- the css code doesn't respond
- html - i want to display the star icon in the center
- html - i want to center the menu bar, but it's a little off
- url - i want to hide the cgi file contents
- the folder containing the java file downloaded on the workspace on eclipse is not recognized properly
- change commit grass doesn't grow on github
- even if i commit/push to github, the change result is not reflected remotely
- html - i want to hide my personal information on github
- github fork can not
- java - i want to import a project from github with eclipse
- i want to create blob from github api
- java - i want to use the junit-quickcheck library on eclipse