Next, I want to start learning PHP, so I want to build an environment for PHP and Laravel. Should I install phpMyAdmin for the database?
Also, if there is anything else you need to be aware of when building the environment, I would like to know.
Answer # 1
phpMyAdmin or MySQL
In the first place, phpMyAdmin is a tool for manipulating MySQL (etc.). There is no option to "use only phpMyAdmin without using MySQL (or a compatible database engine)".
Answer # 2
phpMyAdmin is one of the tools for working with MySQL.
If there is anything else you need to be aware of when building the environment, please let us know.
As with other languages and frameworks, check the official documentation. Laravel also has a Japanese translation document, which reproduces the original text fairly faithfully, and the update is quick.
I get the impression that people from books have almost failed (as far as stackoverflow is seen).
Laravel also has migration like Rails, and I think that any DB operation tool is fine.
Even if you use MySQL with Rails, you can operate MySQL from phpMyAdmin regardless of Rails if you prepare the environment properly.
Since PHP is required, there are many people who want to add PHP with Laravel, and phpMyAdmin is the best, and if it is a project, that is it. If you haven't decided, you like it.
phpMyAdmin is just one of the tool choices for working with MySQL (if you look it up ...)
Answer # 3
The development of Sequel Pro has stopped and Sequel Ace has appeared instead, so it is best to use this at present (on Mac)
It's not impossible to migrate data from Pro, but it's a hassle, so it's better to use Ace from the beginning.
It should be easier to use some kind of app on Windows.
Laravel users don't use phpMyAdmin.
"People who can't update old knowledge" or "People who have been told something wrong" when using phpMyAdmin
- mysql - when importing a csv file with phpmyadmin, i want to specify a part of the first line of csv data and make it a column t
- php - when reading a text column with select with mysql, characters are cut off in the middle
- cannot migrate in php-laravel mysql environment
- php - mysql insert instruction error
- php mysql reply function reply is displayed as a parent comment on the bulletin board
- php - garbled characters in mysql when importing csv
- php - laravel can't access local mysql
- when i try to receive data with mysql using phpmyadmin, i get "the return value was empty (number of lines 0)"
- phpmyadmin becomes 404 not found
- php - connection to mysql, grant statement, root privileges
- i can't open it with "403 forbidden" after installing phpmyadmin
- how do i restore phpmyadmin user
- php - i want to speed up mysql (1 million cases)
- php - mysql: whether to use different instance for each user
- php - cannot migrate with docker mysql laravel
- get mysql column data in xampp with php
- php - when posting an image to mysql, is it a data or a path?
- php - mysql database not found
- i can't connect php and mysql
- Problem with sending PHPMYAdmin and MySQL request
- php : I want to combine the file acquired from the S3 server
- php : How to get part of the link after "?" in Laravel?
- Error in php sqli
- php : The number of simultaneous requests to the domain (Proxy_Limit) has been exceeded
- php : In LarAvel, the error of ReflectionException can not be solved when setting Homemiddleware.
- Php Artisan Tinker team does not work
- php : Kernel->Schedule () manages twice. How to manage, figure out why the crowns are performed twice?
- php : SWIFT_TRANSPORT Does not send mail from Yandex
- php : Laravel: Checking field format when at least one of them is required to enter