-Coding using skeleton framework (using sass)
Prepare a sample.scss file and
When coding with the skeleton framework and sass, which css file should I specify to compile sass? I'm not sure. .. ..
I think it is either of the following two, but even if I tried both, it did not hit css
Also prepare a sample.css file sass --watch sample.scss: sample.css
sass --watch sample.scss: skeleton.css
Sorry for the rough question. ..
Answer # 1
sass --watch sample.scss: sample.css
I solved it here
- css - about the description of the border property
- html - about css "" and "#"
- i'm not sure about the concept of width :100%;in css
- linux - about error when compiling kernel source
- about css div and id
- css - about changing background color height when mouse hovering tab
- about specifying element height with% in css
- css - about jquery animation for ie
- about compiling python py files
- about css white-space
- i want to know about the learning costs and risks of learning stylus for those who have never played with raw css
- css - about parallax coding
- [css] about the reason why the button width changes due to the change of font-size
- about the phenomenon that the image is only partially visible in the background-image of css
- how to think about css file division
- about css around each blog article title in wordpress indexphp
- [wordpress] about css around each blog article title in indexphp
- i have a question about html css
- about html and css layout and layout
- How to make such a button with color? HTML, SASS.
- (HTML /SASS) How to chase the vertical Sidebar?
- css : Error in Koala! Argumenterror: Invalid Byte Sequence in UTF-8 Use --Trace for Backtrace
- css : Overlap the bottom block shadow from the top
- html : Bam against Sass Mixins
- html : Need to make a round line inside the element