I'm new to Node.js.
Of the above site
"deploy": "aws lambda update-function-code --function-name arn: aws: lambda: ap-northeast-1: 012334455667: function: auto_Hoge --zip-file fileb: //Lambda-Deployment.zip", "predeploy": "zip -r Lambda-Deployment.zip * -x * .zip * .json * .log"
Regarding the above two lines, why is "predeploy" also executed when "npm run deploy" is executed?
Why did I just use the "npm run deploy" command when I didn't run the "npm run predeploy" command?
I would like to know if it can be executed.
Answer # 1
This is from npm-scripts
Pre&Post ScriptsIt is realized by using the function.
This time it will be targeted
postPrefixes such as can be used to execute pre- or post-processing commands before or after a particular command.
Below is the official documentation. I hope you can refer to it.
- about the npm: jest command
- nodejs - what is npm?
- nodejs - npm install error
- nodejs - i get an error with npm start
- nodejs - can't deploy to netlify
- mysql - about nodejs inner join
- nodejs - npm warn solution
- bash - about "npm ci" to be executed by the deploy script
- nodejs - about communication using express and socketio
- about nodejs web server
- nodejs - about express modularization
- nodejs about the necessity of disconnecting connection by mysql
- nodejs - about building react environment with create-react-app
- nodejs - [npm, node] how to install yarn
- about error connecting nodejs application and mysql
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory