Currently, we have data on coordinates and the corresponding words.
I would like to make this a scatter plot. Scatter plots are usually plotted with dots, but this time I want to plot words instead of dots.
Here's how I know so far.
The first method is thisReference siteIt is a scatter plot created using. Use the textplot command in this.
The second method is thisReference siteTo use. However, with this method, the characters will collapse if the coordinates are very close or the same.
If there is another way to make a scatter plot so that the words do not overlap, please let me know. Thank you.
Answer # 1
library (ggrepel) iris2<-iris [sample (150,50),] ggplot (iris2, aes (x = Sepal.Length, y = Sepal.Width)) + geom_point (color ='red') + geom_text_repel ( data = iris2, aes (label = Species), size = 5)
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory