I'm using a Mac terminal, but I can't delete the directory myweb in my home directory.
Please tell me how to delete it.
If i type "rmdir my web":
rmdir: myweb: Directory not empty is displayed,
When I type "cd my web" or "ls", nothing is displayed.
If i type "rmdir -r my web":
rmdir: illegal option --r
usage: rmdir [-p] directory ...
It will be displayed.
I'm using macOS Catalina.
Answer # 1
The file name is
..Files starting with
lsIs not displayed.
ls -a mywebWill display all the files that exist in the directory.
After confirming that you can delete the file,
rm myweb/.aaaAfter deleting everything with etc.
rm -r myweb
- please tell me how to delete the directory uploaded to github
- Use Iisftpdrvbs to delete the FTP virtual directory (support local and remote)
- C ++ delete a directory instance recursively
- PHP create and delete directory function introduction and recursive delete directory function sharing
- php empty (delete) the files in the specified directory, without deleting the directory folder implementation code
- Solution to delete iis gzip cache directory up to 11g
- PHP recursive delete directory and file method
- Method to delete entire directory via DirectoryIterator in php
- PHP traversal delete entire directory and file method
- How to delete empty directory in PHP
- Java file directory read and write delete operation detailed implementation code
- Filter and delete files in a directory using Python
- Example of using PHP to delete all files in a directory
- java display directory file list and delete directory function
- PHP unlink and rmdir delete directory and all files in the directory example code
- 10 ways to delete files in a directory in Linux
- Java method to delete the specified format file in the specified directory
- Ansible method to delete everything in the directory
- PHP create multi-level directory and cascade delete file method example
- unix - frequency of automatic database update of locate command (macos)
- unix - hardware encoding using video toolbox on macos
- linux - about bash version upgrade
- unix - about total output by command ls -l
- how to check path, meaning of error message
- unix - how to add below specific line in yml file with shell script
- linux - what is the terminal that can be used with macbook?
- i want to package a unix executable into app
- how to convert binary file to unix executable on mac