I wrote the following code.
np.dtype ([('r', np.ubyte, 1), ('g', np.ubyte, 1), ('b', np.ubyte, 1), ('a', np.ubyte, 1)])
I wrote it with reference to the numpy documentation, so I don't think there are any code mistakes, but I get the error'tuple' object is not callable.
(Running with jupyter.)
I would like to know how to resolve the error. Thank you.
Answer # 1
Because it does not reproduce
np.dtype = (('r', np.ubyte, 1), ('g', np.ubyte, 1), ('b', np.ubyte, 1), ('a', np.ubyte, 1))
I think that the dtype attribute of the module is bound to the tuple by executing the wrong code like this.
- resolve python error code
- i want to resolve a syntax error in a python while statement
- python - how to resolve attribute error
- python - idle cannot resolve the "rootgeometry" error
- python - resolve program error "keyerror: 0"
- python - categorical_crossentoropy error does not resolve
- python - i don't know how to resolve this error in sqlalchemy
- python 3x - best estimator: i get an error with no syntax, so please tell me what to do
- ruby - i want to resolve a routing error in the create action
- python - i want to display an image with pysimplegui, but an error occurs
- python - error when scraping with selenium and firefox
- [python] graphviz output format error
- python - i get an error when connecting to a voice channel with discordpy
- python 3x - error after changing to csv file
- python - twitterapi i want to resolve errors when acquiring follower information
- python error code how to deal with
- [python] i don't know how to solve the error
- python - an error has occurred in yolo v3
- readcsv error in python
- python : map and numpy.zeros
- python : there is a pandas dataframe, you need to find the maximum in each row and change the color of this cell
- Python. Numpy. Column names
- python : Limiting minimum and maximum values in a numpy array
- python : Get indices of a Numpy array
- python : Runtime warning occurs to the power of np.array
- python : operands could not be broadcast together with shapes (3.3) (3.2)
- python : Numpy array multiple assignment
- python : find the maximum in the rows of the dataframe in specific columns and write the column name into the cell
- python : transition matrix for a Markov chain