I wrote the following code.
np.dtype ([('r', np.ubyte, 1), ('g', np.ubyte, 1), ('b', np.ubyte, 1), ('a', np.ubyte, 1)])
I wrote it with reference to the numpy documentation, so I don't think there are any code mistakes, but I get the error'tuple' object is not callable.
(Running with jupyter.)
I would like to know how to resolve the error. Thank you.
Answer # 1
Because it does not reproduce
np.dtype = (('r', np.ubyte, 1), ('g', np.ubyte, 1), ('b', np.ubyte, 1), ('a', np.ubyte, 1))
I think that the dtype attribute of the module is bound to the tuple by executing the wrong code like this.
- resolve python error code
- i want to resolve a syntax error in a python while statement
- python - how to resolve attribute error
- python - idle cannot resolve the "rootgeometry" error
- python - resolve program error "keyerror: 0"
- python - categorical_crossentoropy error does not resolve
- python - i don't know how to resolve this error in sqlalchemy
- python 3x - best estimator: i get an error with no syntax, so please tell me what to do
- ruby - i want to resolve a routing error in the create action
- python - i want to display an image with pysimplegui, but an error occurs
- python - error when scraping with selenium and firefox
- [python] graphviz output format error
- python - i get an error when connecting to a voice channel with discordpy
- python 3x - error after changing to csv file
- python - twitterapi i want to resolve errors when acquiring follower information
- python error code how to deal with
- [python] i don't know how to solve the error
- python - an error has occurred in yolo v3
- readcsv error in python
- python : Replace the values of one column in one dataframe with the value by key from the second
- python : NUMPY column names
- python : The intersection point of coordinates
- Classifier arrays Python.
- python : Combine scale or combine the axis w
- python : RuntimeWarning: Invalid Value Encountered in Double_SCalaars
- python : Model.losses Returns Symbolic Tensors
- python : Remove zero at the end of the list
- python : How to add to the matrix column numbers
- python : How to create a random two-dimensional array NUMPY?