I'm having trouble pasting text with multiple lines selected in vscodevim's visual mode.
The environment is Mac.
I yanked the text and pressed shift + p with multiple lines selected with ctrl + v but I couldn't paste anything.
Do you know if vscodevim doesn't work or if you need to configure something?
Thanks for your cooperation.
Answer # 1
Even if I try it in my environment, it does not work, and it seems that it can not be done at present because it is not listed in this table
- python - i want to extract multiple straight lines of hough transform of opencv
- how to register multiple lines at once from form registration in access
- python - i want to output multiple lines of numbers with print ('' '' '')
- Python has less than 50 lines of code to complete multiple excel merge implementation examples
- python - how to comment out multiple lines selected in editor with one touch?
- java - json with multiple elements can be read, but one with only one cannot be read
- python - output multiple lines of comma-delimited data read
- [mysql] about the phenomenon that the index cannot be pasted without using constraint
- i want to retrieve multiple lines of average using sqlite in c#
- c++ - how to read multiple lines of data
- [redux] action cannot have multiple arguments
- python - how to expand list type element in multiple lines in pandas dataframe
- php - [laravel] cannot save multiple data by selecting multiple check boxes
- python - i cannot put multiple data scraped by selenium in django into a list and display it
- i want to extract multiple lines with python
- cannot combine python pdf files (multiple processing using excel list and for statement)
- php - [laravel 6] cannot implement multiple tag search function
- multiple files cannot be selected in swift's uidocumentpickerviewcontroller
- i want to create a script/map that moves multiple lines at once with vim
- unable to resolve settingjson error when using vim extension with vscode
- ctrl + v paste and duplicate of vim rectangle ctrl + v (about the matter that rectangle cannot be selected with vim of visual st
- unix - vim want to know how to enter serial numbers over multiple lines
- i want to jump with after using vim-easymotion of vscode
- syntax error in php arrow function
- how to scroll down with vim like vscode
- vim - file editing in local development environment with docker
- change color settings by mode in vscodevim
- change status bar color by mode in vscodevim