With ipad Pro, I access the terminal of mac book pro and program with ipad.
However, I can't log in to the terminal with ipad without starting mac book pro.
Do you agree with this view?
Also, if I want to compile using the terminal only with ipad, do I have to do SSH communication using some service such as Amazon?
I look forward to working with you.
Answer # 1
I don't understand the meaning of the question, but ...
Access the mac book pro terminal from the Ipad Pro
But if it means SSH connection from Opad Pro to mac book pro,
I can't log in to the terminal with ipad without launching mac book pro
There is no access destination.
, If you want to compile using the terminal only with ipad, do you have to do SSH communication using some service such as Amazon?
Is ipad different from Ipad Pro?
I couldn't find a compiler for ipad at a glance. (In fact, ipad can't compile the source code just by using the app?)
If you don't have a compiler on your local machine, you have no choice but to use one elsewhere.
Service is required separately, but it is possible without using the terminal.
For example, AWS Cloud9 could have been compiled/executed with a browser.
Some of them can be used for free, so why not give them a try?
I think it's a good idea to find an IDE for the language you want to use.
- macos (osx) - how to read file contents with backslash left in mac terminal
- macos (osx) - how to remotely access multiple windows pcs on one mac at the same time
- macos (osx) - how to change the terminal color of vscode
- macos (osx) - after inserting fish, the terminal of mac doesn't start
- macos (osx) - i want to be able to access the in-house file server from the employee's home please tell me a vpn router that can
- macos (osx) - keyboard operation of mac terminal
- macos (osx) - how to install macports terminal
- macos (osx) - the regular program linked with the mac automator and the calendar application does not work
- macos (osx) - cobol and mac terminal error messages
- macos (osx) - change password in mac terminal
- macos (osx) - mac terminal error resolution (zsh: command not found: jupyter)
- macos (osx) - flutter package cannot be read
- macos (osx) - avaudiorecorder recording console gives error (propertyid = 1667788144 is null)
- macos (osx) - can't run mac cron regularly
- macos (osx) - removed shell error when opening terminal on mac
- macos (osx) - i can't push on github
- macos (osx) - i want to clear the message that appears every time i open the mac terminal!
- macos (osx) - how to write to fat32 and ext4 with one sd card on mac
- macos (osx) - aws ec2 ssh connection with mac terminal
- i'm having trouble installing python 390
- macos (osx) - can i edit ~/ssh/config directly with a text editor?
- macos (osx) - i want to pass path to zsh
- macos (osx) - i want to do a hot reload of flutter in android studio
- macos (osx) - "no such file or directory" is displayed when starting the terminal
- install apache-airflow
- ruby - [macos] environment variables on ec2 instances cannot be confirmed
- macos (osx) - [__git_ps1: command not found] is displayed at the end of the sentence in the terminal
- ruby - about where gem is installed when you type gem install ●● on mac (os x catalina)