I am creating a screen with tkinter.
I tried to get the entered value by arranging a vertically long (multiple lines) text box.
The text box could not be entered vertically (multiple lines).
So, when I looked it up on the net, there was something called Scrolled Text,
With this, you can place vertically long Scrolled Text and enter multiple lines.
However, in the text box, I was able to get the value entered with the text box name .get ().
ScrolledText could not be obtained with ScrolledText name.get ().
I looked it up on the internet, but it doesn't have that kind of information.
If anyone knows, please let me know.
<The Scrolled Text that is placed. ＞ self.master.txt_memo = ScrolledText (self.master, font = ("", 10), height = 5, width = 16) #Note self.master.txt_memo.place (x = 70, y = 210)
<Value cannot be obtained> self.master.txt_memo.get ()
TypeError: get () missing 1 required positional argument:'index1'
Answer # 1
get ("1.0", "end-1c")You can get all the input values with.
- github - how to get the old version of git
- python - how to delete an apostrophe in the list
- python - i can't get the element with selenium
- python - how to extract only the date from datetime64 [ns] type
- python 3x - i can't get the text of the span tag using selenium
- i can't get the value with json_decode in php
- how to get the color code in illustrator
- how to count days of the week python
- java - how do i get the login user information?
- i want to get the full text of rt with tweepy in python
- python - i want to get the elements in the linked site
- how to get the date set on your android device
- python - how to get alphabets in order with for in
- python - how to check the character code on mac
- python - the csv file cannot be displayed
- how to use python 2d array
- vba - i want to get the last column with the data in the specified row
- ide - how to move the sensor of dc12 ~ 24v with esp32
- about image display of python
- python - i want to display a graph of matplotlib on tkinter and enable mouse operation in canvas
- python 3x - python3 tkinter no response when closing window
- matplotlib - the image of matplot is displayed on the gui of tkinter, but i want to display the histogram in a separate window
- python 3x - button execution action in tkinter when executing code
- python - i want to implement scrolled text in tkinter
- python - i want to write light text in the input box
- python 3x - python3 tkinter thread becomes unresponsive
- python - i want to use a wacom tablet with tkinter
- python 3x - is it possible to set multiple python3 tkinter themes? impossible?