You can now output as a Raw Image to Unity using the method you asked here.
However, the image quality of the output data has deteriorated significantly compared to when it was started without Unity.
Where does the image quality deteriorate?
The image quality setting for standalone startup compared to Unity is the same.
Answer # 1
Thank you for fixing it in
- python - about the factor that the image quality of the jpeg file deteriorates
- c # - image processing flow (detection of items on paper)
- c # - how to display a desktop screen image in a cell with excel vba
- i want to projective transform an image on c # (windows10, visual studio 2019, c #, net 47)
- i want to projective transform an image on c # part 2 (windows10, visual studio 2019, c #, net 47)
- c # - i want to replace the image image
- c # - i want to retrieve the file name of the image displayed in the cell of datagridview
- c # aspnet mvc image display directory
- c # - unity) i want to get the image size in prefab
- [c #] i want to operate image controls collectively in wpf
- php - about pdf conversion (image quality) of canvas using html2canvas and jspdf
- c # - i want to display an image set in a two-dimensional array with wpf
- windows - i want to implement image quality settings in a unity game
- c # - the image after afine conversion becomes smaller
- image switching by unity key input (c #)
- how to import an image into an app created in c # after running it
- (c #) i want to avoid heavy image continuous drawing of picturebox
- image conversion using c # bitmap is not possible on mac
- how to bind an image source using c # code in xamarin?
- i want to pass the structure secured in c # to c ++
- c # - player production in unity (shooting game)
- c # - i want to switch multiple sound sources in a scene with unity and make a scene transition
- c # - i want to use transform of button of canvas as a variable in unity
- i want to make c # string a float
- c # - i want to be able to switch characters by pressing a button
- c # - i want to change the characters of textmesh pro with a script
- c # - suppressing object movement using local axes
- how to use c # inheritance