■ I want to achieve
I want to open a folder using vbscript.
■ Error message
If Japanese (Kanji, Hiragana), blanks, or symbols are used in the folder name, an error will be displayed when opening.
■ Corresponding source code
Dim FN'folder name
FN = "Save C: \ work \ 01"
Set objShell = WScript.CreateObject ("Shell.Application")
Set objShell = Nothing
Answer # 1
I'm guessing, isn't the character code of the source file set to UNICODE?
Open the source file, select "Save As", and check the "Character code" displayed at the bottom.
ANSIIf it is not, select it and save it by overwriting.
By the way, no error has occurred in this environment (Windows 10).
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory