When I pod install Swifter, I get the following error.
I tried around, but the error did not disappear. ..
The target on the Xcode side is 13.0.
I've been researching various things, but I can't solve it well.
If i am familiar with it, please.
# platform: ios, '9.0' target'xxx1.2' do #Comment the next line if you don't want to use dynamic frameworks use_frameworks! ## pod'Swifter','~>1.5.0' pod'Swifter',: git =>'https://github.com/mattdonnelly/Swifter.git' pod'SwiftGifOrigin','~>1.7.0' # Pods for xxx1.2 target'xxx1.2Tests' do inherit!: search_paths #Pods for testing end target'xxxx1.2UITests' do #Pods for testing end end
[!] The `xxx1.2UITests [Debug]` target overrides the `ALWAYS_EMBED_SWIFT_STANDARD_LIBRARIES` build setting defined in` Pods/Target Support Files/Pods-xxx1.2-xxx1.2UITests/Pods-xxx1.2-xxx1.2UITests.debug .xcconfig'. This can lead to problems with the CocoaPods installation --Use the `$(inherited)` flag, or --Remove the build settings from the target. [!] The `xxx1.2UITests [Release]` target overrides the `ALWAYS_EMBED_SWIFT_STANDARD_LIBRARIES` build setting defined in` Pods/Target Support Files/Pods-xxx1.2-xxx1.2UITests/Pods-xxx1.2-xxx1.2UITests.release .xcconfig'. This can lead to problems with the CocoaPods installation --Use the `$(inherited)` flag, or --Remove the build settings from the target.
Answer # 1
I was able to install it successfully after rebooting, clean build, etc.
- xcode - i get an error when i try to install and build an external library
- macos (osx) - [i'm in trouble] i can't install xcode 10 on high sierra
- xcode - pod install in flutter doesn't work
- xcode - unable to install "app name" error occurs
- xcode - when i tried to install a real machine with flutter, i could not build it not only on the real machine but also on simul
- macos (osx) - i can't install xcode 11 even though it's macos catalina
- xcode - i want to solve the warning (yellow) about segmented control
- xcode - i want to install multiple pickerviews
- xcode swift unable to install app name in actual device debugging
- xcode - can't install in swift real machine test
- swift : Unable to put a specific cocoapods version
- macos (osx) - i should have installed cocoapods, but the pod command is command not found many times
- Command CompilesWiftSources Failed WITH A Nonzero Exit Code in MessageKit
- [xcode] i used cocoapods, but i can't build
- xcode - i get a "library not found for -l realmcore -io" error when building
- iOS Development, Objective-c Development, Complex problem, Swift bug
- xcode simulator is
- xcode - i want to use% in swift floating point, but it doesn't work
- how to display xcode pencilkit pktool picker