About access reports
Regarding ↑, I have solved it once, but I have a problem again, so I will ask you a question.
Thanks to hatena19, I was able to get the report I wanted.
However, adding the Resignation Master to the record source of the report creates duplicate records.
What this means is that we have added a field called Type to the Resignation Master to specify which resignation to output when printing.
For the type, we have entered three types of resignation: promotion, assignment, and transfer.
And since each sentence is different, the record in the letter field will also change.
If i make a query with this statement master and the record source (transfer history) of the report
Employee number, announcement date, transfer department, resignation master, type
123 March 1, 2012 Sales Section 3 Promotion
123, March 1, 2012, Sales Division 3, Assigned
123, March 1, 2012, Sales Division 3, Transfer
123, March 1, 2018, Sales Division 2, Promotion
123, March 1, 2018, Sales Division 2, Assigned
123, March 1, 2018, Sales Division 2, Transfer
123, March 1, 2020, Sales Section 1, Promotion
123, March 1, 2020, Sales Section 1, Assigned
123, March 1, 2020, Sales Section 1, Transfer
It will be like this.
Hiding the Resignation Master restores it, but once you close the query, the Resignation Master fields themselves disappear.
Probably because of that, it doesn't extract the announcement date and the transfer department well.
"As of March 1, 2020, I will order the work of Sales Division 1 to Sales Division 1."
What I want you to be like above
"As of March 1, 2020, I will order the work of Sales Division 2 to Sales Division 2."
It looks like this ...
Is it possible to improve this?
I was able to specify the type of report and even preview it, so it's one more step ...
I would like you to help me.
Sorry to trouble you, but thank you.
Answer # 1
If you add it without combining it, it will be duplicated by the number of records of the letter master.
Set the type of the letter master as the primary key,
If you add a type field to the record source table of the original report and join by type, the corresponding decree will be displayed without duplication.
- java - questions about the output result of the simple program
- questions about c# issues
- java - questions about a simple nested loop statement
- about access subforms
- about extraction of access combo box
- about access error
- about replication of access form data
- (re-question) about creating multiple records for access queries
- about creating multiple records for access queries
- python - questions about how to aggregate using pandas
- access - about delete queries
- questions about securing stack space on rsp
- bash - questions about nested variables
- java - questions about http status 500 jasperexception
- amazon ec2 - about access restriction by aws ec2 proxy server
- questions about the arduino program
- vba - questions about spreadsheet functions please
- about access checkbox
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory