I'm creating an include file (.h) for Maya dx11
I don't know how to wrap toggles and keywords in #if instead of the usual if.
I write #define 〇〇 in the Shader file (.fx) and enclose it with #ifdef, but I can't find a substitute for #pragma shader_feature or #pragma multi_compile like Unity's Shader. .. Also, parameters and structs could not be enclosed in a simple if statement.
Answer # 1
Was self resolved! Thank you
- c# : The program does not start using microsoft.directx.audiovideoplayback;
- directx - i want to get the normal of the polygon that hit the ray
- about structure
- visual studio - sharpdxxaudio2 sourcevoicesubmitsourcebuffer method argument unknown
- c - about ui gauge implementation
- c ++ - about loading sound with directx
- c # - object drawing using directx in unity
- directx - color filter calculation formula
- directx version used for game programming
- c ++ - canceling dot-by-dot display in full screen mode