Thanks for your help. I'm writing an iOS app that uses firebase in swift.
I was able to authenticate with Twitter and add a user to firebase, but I'm stuck after that. (I'm a complete beginner with swift and firebase)
● I want to use the Twitter account used for authentication to separately fetch tweet data etc. via the Twitter API and display it in the app.
● I want to use an access token and an access token secret instead of a bearer token to use Twitter's API.
In order to get an access token, I think that I will throw the request token and request token secret returned at the time of authentication to https://api.twitter.com/oauth/access_token, but I need it at that time I'm having trouble preparing oauth_verifier.
I think that oauth_verifier is given as a return value to the callback address at the time of authentication, but since the callback is returned to google, it seems that it can not be obtained from the application.what I want to know
● Is it possible to get the value of oauth_verifier called back to firebase side?
● Other tips, such as something I misunderstood in the first place
I would like to know the above. Thank you.
Answer # 1
Hello, Thank you for your help. It's late, but I will report after the fact.
After all, the value of oauth_verifier was unlikely to be obtained, so I solved it by another method.
For firebase, stop Twitter authentication and switch to anonymous authentication
Use PIN authentication on Twitter
You can now log in to firebase, get a Twitter access token and an access token secret, and you've achieved your goal.
I made a noise.
- how to delete a twitter account with firebase authentication
- firebase authentication - firebase auth's twitter authentication callback url does not include the app name
- ruby - i want to tweet with the account of the user who logged in to twitter in rails
- how to get change of account follower on twitter api
- even if you try to follow on twitter api, it will be the account that took the app instead of the account you are logged in
- php - "login with twitter account" is convenient, but what happens if twitter goes bankrupt?
- ruby on rails 5 - i want to post for each account from the rails app to twitter
- twitter - i want to connect my django social account and model
- user information is acquired by twitter authentication by firebase, but url of twitter icon image is not updated
- chrome - i can't register my twitter account using selenium, what do you think is the cause?
- how to keep getting the latest twitter account name (@xxxxxx) of the user who is logged in to twitter
- ionic + firebase account registration, displayname becomes null
- i want to save twitter authentication data on firebase to firestore
- ruby on rails - i want to post from twitter to twitter for each account from the rails app, but only on my own account
- ruby on rails - i want to post from twitter to twitter for each account from the rails app, but only on my own account part 2
- How to Save Custom Objects on FireBase in SwiftUI
- ios - [swift] i want to save the image and video values in firebase storage and then save the url in cloud firestore
- [xcode] i used cocoapods, but i can't build
- ios - about farebase user registration
- xcode - can't get firebase uid
- swift - i want to save my firebase auto id
- xcode - adding dictionary type to array type causes duplicate elements
- swift - how to earn follower posts on the firestore
- analytics collection is not disabled on ios [firebase]