As you can see in the title, I'm getting an error that the uploaded image is not displayed when running the Rails app.
When I followed the log, I found the following error even though I installed ImageMagick in EC2, so I don't know the solution.
E, [2020-10-18T00: 57: 13.793624 # 2806] ERROR-: [90081fe6-67b0-4ffd-b688-8f1afeb8cf79] Refile :: App: Error->You must have ImageMagick or GraphicsMagick installed
The version of ImageMagick on EC2 is as follows.
$convert --version Version: ImageMagick 7.0.10-34 Q16 x86_64 2020-10-18 https://imagemagick.org Copyright: © 1999-2020 ImageMagick Studio LLC License: https://imagemagick.org/script/license.php Features: Cipher DPC HDRI Delegates (built-in): jng jpeg png tiff zlib
gem'refile', require:'refile/rails', github:'manfe/refile' gem'refile-mini_magick'
Application server: Puma
web server: Nginx
Answer # 1
It was cured when the version was changed to 126.96.36.199
Answer # 2
Because the path doesn't pass.
Or because you don't have permission to run it.
Or the file is inaccessible and convert is giving an error.
MiniMagick :: Image.open ("input.jpg")
Why don't you try to open it?
- ruby - rails cannot be started in the production environment when building an ec2 environment
- ruby on rails - i want to be able to send emails from the rails production environment
- ruby on rails - i can't log in to the app in the production environment (the app that was successfully deployed on heroku)
- ruby on rails - [jquery/aws] when deploying a rails application on aws, the slide show introduced by skipperjs is not displayed
- ruby - i can't "rails db: create rails_env = production" on aws
- ruby on rails - i have bcrypt but i don't! (you don't have bcrypt installed in your application)
- ruby on rails - activemodel :: unknownattributeerror in production environment
- ruby on rails - [aws production environment] regarding http error 406
- ruby - [rails] i want to deploy a rails application using elastic beanstalk
- ruby on rails - web application in ruby
- ruby on rails - bootstap 4 does not work in rails6 production environment
- ruby on rails 6 - i changed the project name of rails, but it became inaccessible
- ruby - [rails] i want to change the argument of link_to using conditional branching
- ruby on rails - i want to jump to the action of another controller with render
- ruby on rails - heroku: how to check the database_url used for regular backup
- ruby on rails 6 - rails6 activerecord :: recordinvalid in userscontroller # update
- ruby on rails 5 - i want to update the received parameters with nil
- ruby - about "activemodel :: unknownattributeerror" of rails
- ruby on rails - i can't update rubygems
- css - bootstrap is not reflected in aws production environment
- ruby on rails - no response when trying to launch ec2 rails
- css - after introducing engine x, the image on the top page was no longer displayed
- i don't understand the need for a web server such as nginx when deploying ruby on rails applications on ec2
- css - how to reflect images on ec2
- ruby on rails - i want to deploy to aws ec2 server
- ruby - i entered secret_key_base, but http error 500 cannot be resolved
- ruby on rails - i want to solve the problem that "we're sorry, but something went wrong" is displayed in the productio
- ruby on rails - s3 images are not saved on the ec2 server