There is the following table in Excel.
The goal is to find out if the date of date 1 is included in date 2.
|line||Date A||Comparison result||---||Date B|
|1||20/11/20||TRUE||2020/11/20 Tue 14:30:30|
|2||20/11/21||FALSE||2020/11/23 Tue 14:30:30|
|3||20/11/22||FALSE||2020/11/24 Tue 14:30:30|
* Prerequisite: The value (date) and format of each cell cannot be changed.
A formula with only a simple comparison could be written as follows.
= EXACT ((date A.1 line), IF (COUNTIF ((date B.1 line: 4 lines), (date A.1 line)), date A.1 line, FALSE))
However, when comparing only dates, in the case of a single cell, you can use the MID function or DATE function to omit the specified part and compare, but I would like to search from the specified range and compare like this time. I don't know how to write it in case.
Please let me know if anyone knows.Supplementary information (FW/tool version, etc.)
Excel (Professional Plus 2016)
Answer # 1
Is it like this?
= IFERROR (IF (MATCH ("*"&date A.1 line&"*", date B.1 line: 4 lines, 0), TRUE), FALSE)
- about exporting excel with php
- about the operation of excel using python
- about output to excel using python openpyxl library
- about the structure of functions in c ++ code
- java - about reading excel
- about excel vba out of memory error
- [c ++] about inherited class functions [rust]
- about loop using vba excel left
- about php functions
- about php functions
- excel - about printing (selection) of multiple sheets using openpyxl
- about excel → json generation method from python
- about excel operation of python
- about excel multiple sheet access in c #
- [php excel] about date format at the time of xlsx → csv conversion
- vba - about excel macros
- python 3x - about functions used in python for statement
- c ++ - about creating overloaded functions with different return values
- [excel] multiple conditions "blank if blank or character string xx, blank otherwise, formula (example: total value)"
- matlab - about creating a gaussian distribution graph
- [excel] how to return the value of the first row of the same column when there is a specific value in the intersecting cells
- google apps script - i want to do something more advanced than the "split text into columns" feature in spreadsheets
- excel - specify the date and add up the numbers in the range
- excel - [google spreadsheet] i want to aggregate the number of tweets for 6 months by vlook or sumif according to each value
- vba - how to perform the same processing as the excel concat function without using the concat function
- find the minimum value that exceeds the search value with the excel function match
- vba - task table: i want to get the number of statuses for each task priority
- vba - i want to extract arbitrary values using worksheet functions (index and match functions)