It is set to move rspec at the time of commit by linking bitbucket and CircleCI.
I also set rubocop, which works fine, but rspec gives an error. Even though I am a beginner, I searched and tried to fix it, but I got stuck, so I would appreciate your advice.
・ Supplementary information
App name pagesample
config.yml version: 2.1 jobs: jobs: rspec: working_directory: ~/pagesample docker: --image: circleci/ruby: 2.5.1 steps: steps: --checkout --setup_remote_docker --run: name: Setup environment variable command: | echo "export COMPOSE_FILE = docker-compose.ci.yml" >>$BASH_ENV --run: name: Start containers and verify it is working command: | set -x docker-compose up -d docker exec pagesample_app curl -4 --retry 10 --retry-delay 3 --retry-connrefused http: // localhost: 3000 --run: name: Setup database command: | docker-compose exec pagesample bash -c'yes n | bundle exec rails g spree: install --migrate --seed --sample --auto_accept' --run: name: Run rspec command: docker-compose exec pagesample rspec rubocop: (Omitted) heroku_deploy: (Omitted) orbs: build-tools: circleci/[email protected] jq: circleci/[email protected] workflows: version: 2.1 build: jobs: jobs: --rspec --rubocop --heroku_deploy: requires: requires: --rspec --rubocop
rspec error statement
Answer # 1
It seems that an error occurred because it was the container name instead of the service name that was specified after "docker-compose up -d" in config.yml.
- rspec - about the ruby on rails and factorybot association
- ruby on rails 5 - about lint/syntax error of rubocop
- please tell me about using_session by rspec
- python - about the error cannot reshape array of size
- ruby - about error of update action when nesting
- ruby - [rspec] error in "dependent: destoy" test: how to resolve "validation failed"
- [ruby on rails] about header setting using bootstrap
- ruby - about the error content displayed in "rails" rspec
- c # - i have a question about setting up opengl processing for ios in xamarin
- about unpickling error in python socket communication
- vba - about index error
- python - about openpyxl error avoidance
- parameters - about error when calculating python sarimx parameter optimization
- ruby on rails 6 - about rails error "wrong number of arguments (given 1, expected 0)"
- about management screen error in wordpress version 55
- about the error when converting a floating point number in c language to an integer
- jquery - i get an error about $() animate is not a function
- I don't know how to test a subdomain with docker-compose + Rails5.1 + rspec+ HeadlessChrome
- Empty Configs from Local Repository Spring Cloud
- i want to reuse declarations in docker compose
- unable to connect to mysql on docker
- php - move laravel developed in local environment to vps
- nginx - cannot display "403 forbidden" web on docker container
- i want to build an environment for laravel with laradock
- i built a development environment of wordpress with docker-compose, but it becomes english
- how to access docker container with terminal software