When I try to build a VR app developed with Unity with Xcode, I get an error.
I tried various things, but I can't solve it, so thank you.
I got the following error on Xcode.
At the same time, there was no error on Unity.
◯ What I tried
-I tried to execute "Build and Run" instead of "Build" of Unity.
-The contents of Library Search Paths have been rewritten. (Delete $SRCROOT)
Answer # 1
Library not found for lGTMSessionFetcher
When I googled, the following site came out
Taking VR nanodegree from Udacity vol. 2
I had to open and build Unity-iPhone.xc workspace instead of Unity-iPhone.xcodeproj.
Isn't this the cause?
Answer # 2
Now that we have the build, the problem of freezing with a black screen may be another problem! So this question will be resolved once!
- c # - build from xcode to ios doesn't work ("unitydefaultviewcontroller should be used only if unity is set" is displa
- xcode - build iphone app with vs code
- php - i can't make a symlink with laravel
- laravel 5 - i can't do $request->all() with laravel
- c++ - i can't run mcmc with r and stan!
- when i try to build a file with xcode, it says app may have crashed
- ruby - can't open rb file with irb in terminal
- i can't pass values with laravel
- i can't pull with git
- xcode - error "failed to build the scheme "landmarks"" in swiftui tutorial
- php - can't migrate with laravel app
- can't ftp login with xserver x10
- macos (osx) - i can't build unity
- i can't run python with cron
- python 3x - can't get data with python scraping
- i started the app with an actual build using x-code, but the current location is not displayed
- c # - does not fall with velocity (2d)
- [vue] i can't build
- i can't log in locally with ssh
- c # - player production in unity (shooting game)
- c # - if you want to extend the script of unity asset store
- c # - unity) fb storage android device test doesn't work
- c # - i want to wait for the previous process to finish with async, await
- xcode - build error when adding framework file to ios project generated by unity (command/usr/bin/codesign failed with exit code
- c # - i want to list add (t) to list of another class
- c # - i want to manage the value entered in inputfield in list
- c # - about unity score addition and display
- c # - i want to move smoothly to where i pressed with the unity mouse