I put it in one folder together with the CSS folder and image folder, compressed it, and sent it.
When you open index.html in the confirmation destination Chrome
CSS isn't working at all.
However, when I checked index.html, it was also a link with the CSS sent in the same file, and on the sender side, the CSS was firmly applied to both Chrome and Safari, with changes and the overall view.
What is the cause?
Answer # 1
The recipient does not decompress the compressed file
It was because I was using it.
Thank you very much.
- html - css is not applied as in the sample is there a problem with how to divide the div?
- html - i have the css of the a tag that i set first, and when i want to set it next, the first css is applied and i am in troubl
- html - css is not applied to button element
- html - css file is not applied in visual studio code
- html - [css] setting items are not applied not displayed in devtools
- html - solution when pure css is not applied to the display
- when an svg file that references external css is read by an html file, the css file will not be applied
- i want to use colors other than the basic 16 colors when sending smtp mail in html format in outlook
- html - unintended file properties applied
- html - in rails5, flash parameters are not applied on the radirected page
- html - media queries cannot be applied
- css is not applied to html even though it is linked
- html - css not applied to images
- [rails] i made a table, but text-align is not applied only to the part [html] [css]
- html - css is not applied only to p tags
- html - i want to prevent the css set in the navigation from being applied in one place
- html - border-radius is not applied to class = "btn" in class = "form"
- html : Problem with website display
- html : Change the selected part of the pattern using the keys
- html : Not shown background-image via CSS
- html : Ratio Padding, Margin, Border Current Element and Width-A Parental Element