I am creating a purchase order using Access.
I want to reflect the calculation result from the check box on the form in the table.
I'm currently creating a purchase order using Access.
There are check boxes for "Quotation 1" and "Quotation 2" on the form.
If i check either one, you can display the checked quotation in "Purchase" of the form. (Completed on the form)
To the place of purchase
The function "= IIf ([Quotation 1 check] = True, [Quotation 1], IIf ([Quotation 2 check] = True, [Quotation 2], null)" is used.
I want to reflect this calculation result in the table, but I can't find it even if I check it.
The basic idea is not to store calculation results in Access. Please tell me.
Answer # 1
Since the specifications are not clear,
The record source of the form has fields "Purchase", "Quote 1", and "Quote 2".
Checkboxes are arranged independently and are unconnected.
Only one check can be entered.
Assuming that, the VBA code will be as follows.
Private Sub Quotation 1 Check _Click () If Me. Estimate 1 check And Me. Estimate 2 check Then Me. Quoted 2 Check = False End If Call update Where to buy End Sub Private Sub Quotation 2 Check _Click () If Me. Estimate 1 check And Me. Estimate 2 check Then Me. Quoted 1 Check = False End If Call update Where to buy End Sub Public Sub update Where to buy () If Me. Estimate 1 Check Then Me. Where to buy. Value = Me. Where to quote 1. Value ElseIf Me. Estimate 2 Check Then Me. Where to buy. Value = Me. Where to quote 2. Value Else Me. Where to buy. Value = Null End If End Sub
If the specifications differ from the above assumptions, please add a clear specification to the question text.
- angle calculation on the access input form screen
- c++ - the calculation result of the barycentric coordinates is incorrect
- the calculation result differs depending on the calculation order
- c# - the calculation result for the circle area in c language is different, so please tell me where it is different
- c ++ - the calculation result of the matrix is strange
- c ++ - calculation result is not output
- Check matrix calculation results based on python
- the calculation result is incorrect
- access if you register attached files in the table, you will end up with double registration
- a method to output the calculation result at that time every time the for statement is executed 100 times
- python - calculation result is displayed in tkinter, but the answer is wrong
- c ++ - what causes the calculation result to be -0?
- excel - calculation result by time
- python 3x - python rmse calculation result is 0
- ### i want to output the result of repeated calculation to a table (python)
- add access check column
- i am troubled that the calculation result in c language becomes messy every time it is compiled, and the result is correct
- i want to display the calculation result with jquery using the value obtained from the database with php
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory