I would like to ask you a question about the subject.
The details of the error are as follows.
TypeError: hist () got multiple values for argument'bins'
The code content is as follows.
plt.hist (train.loc [train ['Survived'] == 0,'Fare']. dropna (), range (0, 250), bins = 25, alpha = 0.5, label = '0') plt.hist (train.loc [train ['Survived'] == 1,'Fare']. Dropna (), range (0, 250), bins = 25, alpha = 0.5, label = '1') plt.xlabel ('Fare') plt.ylabel ('count') plt.legend (title ='Survived') plt.xlim (-5, 250)
In addition, since the following import is done in advance, it seems that it is not an error related to library recall.
import numpy as np import pandas as pd import pandas_profiling import matplotlib.pyplot as plt import seaborn as sns
I think it's just a typing mistake because I wrote it according to the code of the Kaggle introductory book that was published in the first place, and I think that it is just a typing mistake, but I am in trouble because I can not find the location of the typing mistake. We are here.
We apologize for the inconvenience, and thanks for your cooperation.
Answer # 1
The argument seems to be wrong.
range (0, 250)→
range = (0, 250)It will be displayed at.
- python - about kaggle's titanic: logistic regression cannot analyze (separation of training data and test data)
- python - about hamiltonian neural networks
- python - about write loop to csv
- about python argument and data definition
- python 3x - about downloading anaconda
- python - about the optimum angle of rotation matrix
- python - about downloading youtube videos by youtube-dl
- about processing to exclude the character string group specified from list in python
- python - what i don't understand about yolo9000 (v2)
- about batch change of file name using python
- about the python speedtest code
- about the implementation of combinations in python
- please tell me about the role of python tag = "mychr"
- about python def issues
- about the operation of python's speedtest module (library)
- pythonista - [python] questions about line splitting in dataframe
- python, about the fire spread step of forest fire simulation
- python - about "" "of" "" select === = "" "
- python - about x-axis adjustment in matplotlib
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory