Click inside the form tag to display the history entered in the past.
Before this, you could delete the history one by one with the shift key + delete key.
I can't do it now for some reason.
Do you have a mac user or someone who knows how to do it?
(The cause may be that the OS ver was raised and the keyboard was changed from with or without the numeric keypad.)
Our OS is 11.0.1
The browser is chrome.
Answer # 1
The following is the method described in Google Chrome Help (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/142893?hl=ja&co=GENIE.Platform=Android).Delete the saved autofill form information
To delete your address, payment method, and other stored information in Chrome:
Open Chrome on your computer.
Click the Other icon Other in the upper right.
Other Tools Then click Clear Browsing History.
Select a time period, such as Within 1 hour, All time periods, and so on.
Under Advanced Settings, select Autofill Form Data.
This operation does not delete the cards stored in your Google Pay account. Find out how to remove your payment method from your Google Pay account.
The password is not deleted. Find out how to manage your saved passwords.
- macos (osx) - ruby on rails installation error (`you don't have write permissions`)
- macos (osx) - i want to use openpyxl but can't proceed from import openpyxl
- macos (osx) - when you execute the, cp, mv command, if there are duplicates, you can add a suffix to backup, but the suffix may
- macos (osx) - in wkwebview, the window remains black and nothing is displayed
- macos (osx) - i want to handle an error when trying to install python-igraph
- macos (osx) - the problem that real-time shadows do not appear when making an application in unity
- macos (osx) - how to launch an app with a link
- macos (osx) - about $path error codes
- macos (osx) - how to handle paths containing sbases in shell scripts
- macos (osx) - symbolic links don't work please give me advice
- macos (osx) - the figure is not drawn correctly until the window is moved (opengl, glfw)
- macos (osx) - how to use `mecab` bundled with macos
- macos (osx) - an error occurs while setting up nodebrew and cannot be resolved
- macos (osx) - nodebrew is installed, but nodebrew -v does not show anything
- macos (osx) - i would like to divide pandas df (sorted by date) on a weekly basis
- macos (osx) - [mac os] error in homebrew doctor
- macos (osx) - i want to use webview on mac
- macos (osx) - [mac] i want to open a file in one shot from the terminal
- macos (osx) - i want to download data from ddbj with wget
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory