I'm a rails beginner.
With rails, for example, a = 1 + 1 puts a
Where do you write the code like this?
How can I incorporate it into the view?
I skipped the environment construction and my understanding is not so good (_ _) .. o ○
I'm using cloud9.
It would be helpful just to tell us the reference article! (It's hard to find ...)
Answer # 1
That's impossible. This is a problem before building the environment.
Because there is a free self-study environment such as tutorials
If you ask a question here without the basics, the question itself does not make up
Answer # 2
If you've never created a Rails app, we recommend the Rails Tutorial site, where you can step up and learn! If you have any trouble building the environment, please ask again.
Answer # 3
I think it depends on whether you have other language experience.
If there is none at all, it is necessary to start from the fundamental point of "what is a Web application", so QA is not enough.
You should buy one basic book on your own and go through it.
And if you realize that you don't understand well, you can just fill it in ...
- ruby on rails - how to write a form object
- ruby - how to start rails
- ruby on rails - how to set the path to move from the top page to the new registration page
- ruby on rails - how to use requestreferer
- ruby on rails - how to transition from the top page
- ruby on rails - how to translate view in rails
- ruby on rails - i get an error in a program that changes over time
- about validation of ruby on rails
- ruby on rails - i want to sort the search results
- ruby on rails - eliminate duplication of a particular column in your rails model and calculate each sum of different columns
- ruby - [rails 5] i want to send an email to a specific user using action mailer
- ruby on rails - i want to launch rails with a new file
- ruby on rails - i want to solve the problem that scss is not applied after modifying the scss file with rails
- ruby on rails - i want to solve the problem that "we're sorry, but something went wrong" is displayed in the productio
- ruby on rails - rails tutorial chapter 13 cooperation between heroku and aws s3 region
- ruby on rails - phenomenon that the test that should be an "rspec" error passes
- ruby on rails - about the legitimacy of db design
- ruby on rails - even though i can log in with rails, the current_user specified in the user details view becomes nil and an erro
- ruby on rails 5 - transaction exception handling doesn't work
- ruby - passing variables using render partial
- ruby - i get an error with the rails new command
- [ruby on rails] i want to display a parent model that matches the information of the associated child model
- ruby - i want to solve the n + 1 problem when using rails where method in loop processing
- ruby - [rails] form_with doesn't have proper name attribute
- ruby - rails cannot be started in the production environment when building an ec2 environment
- ruby - if you try to make the value of the array (json) sent on the vue side a strong parameter, a nomethoderror error will occu
- ruby - i want to display the edit button and delete button on the index page
- ruby - i want to generate a random password (mixed alphanumeric characters)
- ruby - sass :: syntaxerror on rails s