Excuse me for the question.
I'm trying to program with python in VScode, but a module called ephem imports
I'm in trouble because I can't do it.
Supplementary information (FW/tool version, etc.)
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named'ephem'
If i go directly to the terminal, it works fine.
Answer # 1
VS Code's Python extension allows you to switch between multiple Python environments. Currently, Python 2.7.16 is used, so modules installed in Python 3.7.6 cannot be used.
While editing the Python code, click "Python" displayed near the left end of the status bar (bottom line), and "Python 3.7.6" in the list of Python environments displayed in the list at the top. If you have one, select it and VS Code will use Python 3.7.6 from then on.
- python - the library installed by pip cannot be imported no module named'selenium'
- python - mnist cannot be imported
- python - firebase_admin cannot be imported
- python - self-made module appapp cannot be imported
- python - [tensorflow] module cannot be incorporated well
- "openpyxl" cannot be imported in python
- opensees pymac cannot be imported in python
- python - the code in the module doesn't work even though i imported it
- python - idle cannot resolve the "rootgeometry" error
- python - discord bot command cannot be started
- python - cannot inherit a class with multiple arguments
- unable to call python module
- i cannot transition from the sbi securities home screen to the futures trading screen by scraping python + selenium
- python - all commands cannot be used with discord bot
- [python] cannot insert or delete to text box
- python - tfkerasapplication model cannot be downloaded
- python - variables cannot be defined
- python - psycopg2 cannot be read by pycharm
- python - the "no module named'torch'" error persists!
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- sh - 'apt-get' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable