I want to create Ruby as a tool that SSHs to a cisco device and automatically acquires logs.
When you specify the address, user name and password from Net :: ssh and execute it,
"Could not settle on kex algorithm"
A message such as "diffie-hellman-group-sha1" cannot be specified is displayed.
I wondered if Net :: SSH.start needed an argument to solve it, but it didn't hit well even if I looked it up on my own. ..
If i know how to solve it, please teach me.
Ruby version is 2.7.1
net ssh is 6.1.0.
Answer # 1
With Net :: SSH 6.0
diffie-hellman-group-sha1Is deprecated and you can use it
append_all_supported_algorithms: trueIt is necessary to specify (Github).
Answer # 2
Net :: SSH 6.0 disables by default the usage of weak algorithms. We strongly recommend that you install a servers's version that supports the latest algorithms.
It is possible to return to the previous behavior by adding the option: append_all_supported_algorithms: true
Unsecure algoritms will definitely be removed in Net :: SSH 7. *.
- ruby on rails - how to apply css by specifying the label (label text) of form_with as class
- ruby - please tell me the cause of the error when specifying model: of form_with
- ruby on rails 5 - scope by specifying conditions for parent-child relationship
- ruby on rails 6 - rails public specifying the absolute path of the image below
- ruby on rails - about specifying rails url helper
- ruby algorithm problem? what time is it before?