I downloaded VisualStudioCode and messed it up so that it could be used as a Unity script editor (language is C #), but I stumbled upon the following two points.
1. When you open the script file, Reference xx (XX is a number) is displayed above the class fields, methods, and class definitions, which is annoying (I'm grateful that it automatically searches for references, but all definitions are always available. I don't want to be displayed about), so I want to erase it.
2. When I install the extension Debugger for Unity and try to debug, I get the error "The configured debug type'mono' is not supported" and cannot debug.
Please answer the above two points.
By the way, the current setting is
・ Unity side
Change the editor of External tool to VS Code
・ Visual Studio Code side
Legacy C # Support
Debugger for Unity
Has been introduced
It's like that.
Also, this is a slapstick, but I would also like to know if it is possible to set syntax highlighting for C #.
Answer # 1
2. 2. about
In the extension, I installed a plug-in called Mono Debug and now I can debug.
1. 1. About, in my environment (mac), it seems that the default setting is only displayed when hovering the mouse.
- i want to change the default settings of a control in visual studio
- c# - i want to use visual studio with unity
- c# - unity visual studio
- c # - visual studio 2019 does not open when double-clicking a unity script
- visual studio code - [vs code] how to reset the settings [question]
- unity - solution explorer in visual studio is empty
- visual studio code - vscode c ++ settings for compiling multiple files (or tips on how to use them)
- visual studio code - i want to change vs code settings dynamically
- python 3x - i want to run anaconda3 python from visual studio code it may or may not move
- Detailed activation method of Visual Studio 2019 Professional
- about unity assembly definition and visual studio debugging
- c # - visual studio bug
- c ++ - visual studio auto indent position
- netcore5 does not appear in the target framework of visual studio 2019
- i tried to download talib with visual studio 2019 but it doesn't work
- Visual Studio Code configuration C, C ++ environment/process analysis of compiling and running
- visual studio - opening xaml in xamarinforms and pressing the source button on the right side does not display the xaml code
- how to use visual studio code
- visual studio code - how to add arguments to the command that calls the vscode extension