We are developing an iOS application.
Not registered in the Apple Developer Program (development using an Apple ID).
I edited and compiled the program with Xamarin, and succeeded in executing it by connecting the actual machine (iPhone) to the Mac.
After that, I connected my iPhone to a Windows PC instead of a Mac and tried to install it via iTunes and it failed.
The iPhone I'm using is iPhone 7.
Matching of bundle signatures and generation of App ID have been confirmed.
In addition, the trust authentication of the developer on the terminal side has been completed.
If i actually installed it
"Unable to install" App Name "
Please try again later. "
Dialog appears, and the installation has failed.
I would like to be able to install the ipa file on various actual machines.
It is envisioned that it will be installed not only on one's own device, but also on multiple devices owned by another person.
I'm guessing that UDID registration is a bottleneck, but I'm not sure how to register.
Even if I visit Apple's "Certificates, Identifiers&Profiles" management site, I am hit by Access Unavailable.
If i find that i am missing something, we would love to hear from you.
Thanks for your cooperation.
Answer # 1
I solved it myself.
Apparently, it can't be installed for free on an actual device without going through a Mac.
By registering a paid account for Apple Developer, I was able to move to the UDID registration screen.
After that, it was successfully installed on the device with UDID registered via Windows → iTunes.
We have confirmed that it has started up safely.
For those of you who are stuck with similar issues, here are the results.
Hopefully, it will be possible to install the actual machine for free ...
- ios - [xcode] the cause that the application under development does not start after a while after building it on the actual mach
- making an ec site an ios application
- ios - custom cell is only displayed on one device
- ios - could not launch is displayed in actual test
- ios - i want to set the viewcontroller that describes the behavior when the application starts
- how to continue ios application development with xcode in demonaca
- ios - the img element of html stretches vertically on the actual iphone 6 device
- i want to make an ios shogi ai application, but i do not know what to do fundamentally
- i want to do a real device test on a device with ios 133 with xcode 114 beta
- aws-sdk-ios-samples i want to automatically sign out when i quit the application with signed in
- ios - device not added to xcode simulator
- xcode swift unable to install app name in actual device debugging
- ios - i want to play bgm as soon as the application starts and screen transitions!
- ios134 the application does not start when killing the application
- when building on a real ios device with flutter, an error occurs with "the specified item could not be found in the keychai
- [ios] what os version and production year do you support for application development?
- java - cannot save to the actual device storage file
- Install Flask environment and simple application examples in Python
- c # - when the android application of unity is executed on the actual machine, the specified file cannot be found error
- About deletion of iOS Certificates, Provisioning Files of Released Apps
- ios - [swiftui] i want to play full-screen video with avkit please help me
- ios - phenomenon that the screen shifts downward when transitioning with navigation link in swift ui
- ios - the action sheet created in swift is not displayed, and the items in the action sheet open without permission
- [swift/ios] subject blurs when adjusting the exposure (brightness) of the camera by av foundation
- ios - i want to get the coordinates from the map and display them (swift)
- objective-c - how to display your own application in the option of the standard iphone photo application
- ios - when i launch the simulator for realm, i get an error and i don't know how to fix it
- ios - xcode11: when validate, missing required icon appears and i cannot archive
- ios - what is a "build" in app store connect?