I am struggling with a request from a client to create a form that is focused when the button is accessed.
As an image, I want to create a form that focuses on the button when the page is accessed, just like adding checked to a radio button.
Since there is no attribute to keep in focus, should JS handle it in this case?
Thanks for your guidance.Execution environment
Answer # 1
Can I use the autofocus attribute?
- html - i want to move the button to the right end
- html - i want to keep the float state
- html - i want to display the hamburger menu even on the ipad display
- html, css: i want to center the text
- [gas] i want to use the date acquired in the gs file for the html body
- html - i want to hide the year in date_field
- html - i want to align the beginning of the line
- html - i want to fix the layout of css that collapses
- html - i want to pack the line break col of bootstrap on top
- html - i want to display the font awesome icon
- html - i want to arrange the text boxes side by side
- html - i want to display the icon
- java - i want to keep the value of the input form
- html - i want to match the size of a with the size of img
- html - i want to eliminate gaps in the foam
- html - i want to arrange the design with css
- html - i want to eliminate the gap at the top of the section tag
- html - i want to apply the: not tag
- CSS file does not connect to HTML
- php : why not displayed pictures on the site
- html : Not working @media request
- html : On iOS devices in any browsers do not work input
- html : What should I do if the margin of one block collides others?
- html : Alignment Flex elements on the right edge
- Translate PNG to HTML