I've been typing after seeing machine learning starting with Pytho, but I got an error at the following.
I would like to know if it is not used now or if there is something different from this.
SVC (C = 100, cach_size = 200, class_weight = None, coef = 0.0,
decision_function_shape = None, degree = 3, gamma = 0.01, kernel ='rbf',
max_iter = -1, probability = False, random_state = None, shrinking = True,
tol = 0.001, verbose = False)
SyntaxError: invalid syntax
Answer # 1
Out : on page 262 of the book, right?
It's output by Python
All you have to type is the line above it that starts with a print of In :
- i want to resolve a syntax error in a python while statement
- syntaxerror: invalid syntax error python
- [python] i get a "syntax error" even if i enter a function according to the textbook
- python - the py file cannot be executed in the task scheduler 0x2 error
- python - error in image binarization using cv2adaptivethreshold function
- python - in raspberry pi, the error occurs only in the case of the automatic start program using systemd
- python 3x - please teach about the exchange of information with qthead
- python - i want to change the csv file name every time i loop with the for in syntax and save it in the specified folder
- php - please tell me how to resolve the error that occurred while editing the wordpress theme
- python - categorical_crossentoropy error does not resolve
- python - (tensorflow) please teach me how to connect labels and indexes
- python - error when scraping with selenium and firefox
- readcsv error in python
- python - i want to display an image with pysimplegui, but an error occurs
- python - an error occurs in the if statement program that compares the size of numbers
- [python] graphviz output format error
- python - i get an error when connecting to a voice channel with discordpy
- please tell me about the role of python tag = "mychr"
- php - parse error: syntax error, unexpected i want to resolve'$post'(t_variable)