I usually use rails and am new to statically typed languages.
I am currently practicing the code for getting started with Go programming practice.
Create the file specified in Chapter 1 and
go install directory nameWhen you run
If the environment variable GOPATH is set properly,
$GOPATH/binAn executable file with the name of the directory specified by the above command is created in.
It seems that it has been created,
I don't know how to run a binary executable from a mac console..
If the directory $GOPATH/bin is registered in the environment variable PATH,
It seems that it can be executed from anywhere.
A web app written in Go language runs on port 8080.
go version go1.15.2 darwin/amd64
[Contents of .zshrc] export GOPATH = $(go env GOPATH) export PATH = $PATH: $GOPATH/bin
Answer # 1
go install directory nameThe directory name became an executable file by
$GOPATH/binBecause it can be
$GOPATH/binIf you have the path to, you can do it with just the directory name.
- django - redis/redis-serverexe: cannot execute binary file
- Java language describes the depth and width of a binary tree
- C language implements binary linked list storage
- C language system () method to execute cmd command to open and close the program
- C language binary tree common operations detailed [pre-order, middle-order, post-order, hierarchical traversal and non-recursive
- C language version of binary image statistical connected area
- C language quick sort and binary search algorithm example
- C language data structure balanced binary tree (AVL tree) implementation method example
- Java language print code sharing of binary heap
- C language to implement the basic operation of the binary tree
- Linux bash: /xxx: Unable to execute binary file error
- C language recursive implementation of clue binary tree
- C language non-recursive post-order traversing binary tree
- C language binary sort (search) tree example
- C language data structure balanced binary tree example
- C language implementation of binary tree search and related algorithm examples
- C language _ build a static binary tree implementation method
- Simple application of C language data structure binary tree
- Analysis of C language to determine whether a binary tree is a binary search tree
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory