Intuition When importing keras_adversarial with a program that uses GAN in Chapter 4 of the book Deep Learning
File "C: \ Users \ XXXX \ AppData \ Local \ Programs \ Python \ Python38 \ lib \ site-packages \ keras_adversarial-0.0.3-py3.8.egg \ keras_adversarial \ backend \ tensorflow_backend.py", line 3, in
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named'tensorflow.contrib'
I get the error.
Since the version of Tendsorflow is 2.3.1, is it only in tensorflow1x? I get an error that tensorflow.contrib cannot be used. When I try to install the 1st version
ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement tensorflow == 1.4 (from versions: 2.2.0rc1, 2.2.0rc2, 2.2.0rc3, 2.2.0rc4, 2.2.0, 2.2.1,
2.3.0rc0, 2.3.0rc1, 2.3.0rc2, 2.3.0, 2.3.1, 2.4.0rc0, 2.4.0rc1, 2.4.0rc2, 2.4.0rc3)
ERROR: No matching distribution found for tensorflow == 1.4
I get an error.
I did a lot of research, but in the end I didn't understand. Thanks for your enjoyment.
Answer # 1
Was self resolved.
tensorflow was a CPU.
It seems that tensorflow 1 system could not be installed because the environment was Python 3.8. After installing python3.6, it's done.
- python 3x - i can't use matplotlib
- typescript - i can't use react props well
- command prompt - i can't use the clip command
- nginx - can't use ssl with laradock
- can't use backslash notation in ruby
- html - i can't use flex to make 3 columns
- c # - i can't use bt2 (i can't use the button to read the file)
- python - i can't use matplotlib with idle
- nodejs - i can't use jsx notation in hyperapp
- [problem with ruby] can't i use the method in if part?
- i can't use libraries outside java
- macos (osx) - i can't use my own commands
- django - i can't use the added app
- python - i can't use the keras library well
- i can't use tkinter on mac
- bash - i can't use the flutter command
- i can't use tie () in vscode c ++
- python - i can't use openpyxl with vscode
- python : Resize image data set
- python - i want to create a learning model with keras, but an error occurs
- python - tuple error in data final processing at the time of fit_generator in tensorflow (keras)
- python 3x - the number of dimensions of input_data in nn using python-keras does not match
- python - object detection error when executing yolo3 learning
- python - about dimension error of keras generator (fit_generator)
- python - how to define dimension size in tensorflow
- python - i want to learn by dividing using keras and tensorflow
- python - tf_utils error
- python 3x - the error "input dimension is wrong" appears in keras cnn